Plumber / Drain Technician
Sorry, this job has expired.
Paid personal time, Paid holidays
Drain Master is excited to announce we are growing rapidly and are currently seeking experienced Plumber and Drain Technicians. $1,000 sign-on bonus! This position plays a vital role in representing our company. Our Plumbers will be responsible for all aspects of the installation, maintenance, inspection, operation and repair of the plumbing systems in our commercial and residential buildings. We offer competitive pay, a comprehensive benefits package and consistent, long-term work. Experienced and qualified individuals are encouraged to apply.
• Perform routine maintenance of plumbing systems in residential and commercial buildings
• Respond to plumbing calls from our general contracting team
• Install plumbing systems in new construction and rehab properties
• Work with our Expeditor to obtain permits for plumbing work to be performed
• Adhere to current rules and regulations related to plumbing so that systems pass inspection the first time
• In-depth knowledge of maintenance and repairs of plumbing systems
• Understanding of the current regulations within the field
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills on a technical level
• Able to work both independently and as part of a team
• Paid holidays
• Paid personal time